Open and honest care: driving improvement
We are one of a number of NHS organisations who has pledged to be open and honest with our patients. This is how a modern NHS hospital should be – open and accountable to the public and patients and always driving improvements in care.
As a member of the ‘Open and honest care: driving improvement’ programme, we continue to work with patients and staff to provide open and honest care, and through implementing quality improvements, further reduce the harm that patients sometimes experience when they are in our care.
We have made a commitment to publish a set of patient outcomes, patient experience and staff experience measures so that patients and the public can see how we are performing in these areas. Each month we collaborate with other care providers to share what we have learned and to use this information to identify where changes can be made to improve care.
Each month we publish a document which includes our performance on a range of quality measures from the number of pressure ulcers and falls on our wards to how patients rate us on the Friends and Family Test.
- September(published Oct)
- August(published Sept)
- July 2017(published Aug)
- June 2017(published July)
- April 2017(published May)
- March 2017(published April)
- Feb 2017 (published March)
- Jan 2017 (published Feb)
- December 2016 (published Jan)
- November 2016 (published December)
- October 2016 (published November)
- September 2016(published October)
- August 2016 (published September)
- July 2016 (published August)
- June 2016 (published July)
- May 2016 (published June)
- April 2016 (published May)
- March 2016 (published April)
- February 2016 (published March)
- January 2016 (published Feb)
- December 2015 (published Jan)
- November 2015 (published Dec)
- October 2015 (published Nov)
- September 2015 (published Oct)
- August 2015 (published Sept)
- July 2015 (published Aug)
- June 2015 (published July)