Goole and District Hospital has excellent motorway links and is easily accessible from the M62, less than three miles from junction 36. As there is limited parking on site we encourage our staff, patients and visitors to use public transport where possible to help ease congestion.
Goole and District Hospital
East Riding of Yorkshire
If you are dropping someone off at the hospital we have allocated spaces where you can do this outside the main entrance. Please note these are 10 minute only drop-off zones.
By public transport
We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and promoting sustainable modes of transport. We provide dedicated cycle racks for members of the public to use. These are located outside the main entrance.
Help with transport
If you require ambulance transport contact the Yorkshire Ambulance Service on (0300) 330 2000. If you live in North Lincolnshire contact The Thames Group on 0300 3033176. Ambulance service desk staff will ask you a series of questions to ensure you are eligible for ambulance transport. Transport can only be booked four weeks in advance of your impending attendance. The ambulance service desks are open from 8am to 6pm (excluding bank holidays).
Are you entitled to hospital transport?
You are entitled to hospital transport if you need a stretcher for your journey or require oxygen or other medical gases during transit. You will also be considered for hospital transport if you have no other means of transport available and you:
- Are permanently in a wheelchair
- Have a mental health problem, learning disability, speech, sight or hearing difficulty which prevents you from using public transport
- Have a medical condition that would compromise your dignity or cause public concern if public transport was used
- Cannot walk without the continual support of another person or walking aid ie zimmer frame or similar
- Experience side effects as a result of your medical treatment or condition which prevent you from using public transport.