Changes to the Council of Governor meetings due to Covid-19.
Due to the social distancing requirements currently in place, which apply to staff as well as to the public, meetings of the Trust’s Council of Governors (CoG) are being conducted remotely through electronic communication.
Members of the public are able to access the meeting by contacting Sarah Meggitt at email@example.com, or alternatively, can pose questions in advance via nlg-tr.FoundationTrustOffice@nhs.net, and these will be asked on their behalf in the meeting and will form part of the summary document published on the Trust’s website after each meeting. Please note questions will not be answered directly in response on an individual basis.
Register of Governors Interests (2019/2020)
Past Meeting Minutes
- 22/07/2020 at 02:00pm
- virtual domain via GoToMeeting, (awaiting minutes)
- 07/05/2020 at 02:10pm
- This meeting is to be held via a Virtual Meeting, Community services (awaiting minutes)
- 14/01/2020 at 02:00pm
- The Sands Venue Stadium (Glanford Park), Scunthorpe, Community services (awaiting minutes)
- 15/10/2019 at 02:00pm
- Lecture Theatre, Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital
- 17/09/2019 at 02:00pm
- TBC, Grimsby, Community services (awaiting minutes)
- 04/07/2019 at 02:00pm
- Main Hall, Robert Holme Hall, Scunthorpe General Hospital (awaiting minutes)
- 16/04/2019 at 02:00pm
- Lecture Room, Goole and District Hospital (awaiting minutes)
- 14/01/2019 at 02:30pm
- Centre4, Wooton Road, Grimsby, Community services (awaiting minutes)