Each year we recognise and celebrate the outstanding achievements of our staff with an evening of celebration called ‘Our Stars’.
Our Stars 2023 took place at the Baths Hall in Scunthorpe on Friday 24 November.
- Clinical Team of the Year – Bladder and Bowel Service
- Non-Clinical Team of the Year – Estates Capital Project Team
- Leading Light Award – Lucy Almond-Bell, Community Matron
- Unsung Hero Award – Giselle Kesson, Clinical Skills Tutor
- The Bright Spark Award – Adult Speech and Language Therapy team Grimsby
- Collaborative Working Award – Community Integrated Urgent Care team
- Health Tree Foundation Charity Champion Award – Sharon Dobson, Sister on Child Development Centre at Grimsby
- Volunteer of the Year Award – Eileen Cook, Fracture Clinic, Grimsby
- The Shining Star Award – Anna Chalaczkiewicz, Senior Dietitian
- Worth their Weight in Gold Award – Garry Treacher, Theatres
- Patients Choice Award – Charlotte Dolloway, Cardiology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Group Chief Executive’s Brightest Star – Lynn Sherlock, Scunthorpe Mortuary
You can view a gallery of all 33 of the Our Stars 2023 finalists on our Flickr photostream.
Make a nomination
Nominations are now closed. Thank you to everyone who nominated, we recieved more than 1,000 nominations which is a record in the history of the event.
We can’t run this event without the support of our amazing sponsors.
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors:
Donate a raffle prize
We’ll be raising money on the night for the Trust’s charity The Health Tree Foundation and would appreciate any raffle prizes you may be able to offer.Gallery of previous events