Our core values are kindness, courage and respect. Every member of our staff has committed to embodying these values, the ethos behind them and the behaviours associated with them.
We believe kindness is shown by caring as we would care for our loved ones.
- I will be compassionate, courteous, and helpful at all times
- I will be empathetic, giving my full and undivided attention
- I will show I care by being calm, professional and considerate at all times
We believe courage is the strength to do things differently and stand up for what’s right
- I will be positively involved in doing things differently to improve our services
- I will challenge poor behaviour when I see it, hear it or feel it.
- I will speak up when I see anything which concerns me
We believe respect is having due regard for the feelings, contribution and achievements of others
- I will be open and honest and do what I say
- I will listen to and involve others so we can be the best we can be
- I will celebrate and appreciate the successes of others