“Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity”
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and caring place to work where we aim to combine our patient first approach with innovative and creativity against a backdrop of holistic team working, as encapsulated in our vision and values – Together we care, we respect, we deliver.
Our doctors are at the centre of the care we provide, and we would love to hear from dedicated and caring medical professionals to discuss how we can help you develop your career.
We have roles available across various specialties at Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital, Grimsby, Scunthorpe General Hospital, and Goole & District Hospital.
We can offer:
- Generous packages of study leave days and funding for external courses
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Opportunities to get involved with developing services and make a real difference
- Regular teaching and opportunities to participate in audit
- A wide range of financial and non-financial staff benefits, including pension, staff engagement schemes, and access to coaching
For further information please contact David Sprawka, Medical Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org click on the below link to apply for one of our opportunities.
Medical staff vacancies