Registered NMC Staff Nurse Vacancies
||Grimsby & Scunthorpe
We hold nursing at the heart of all we do. Our nurses are pivotal to our success in providing excellent patient centered care. We invest continuously in our nursing teams and provide state of the art working environments to enable the best quality of care possible.
Exciting opportunities exist in a variety of wards/specialties at both our Grimsby Diana Princess of Wales Hospital and our Scunthorpe General Hospital site. We would like to hear from enthusiastic and committed registered nurses who are interested in furthering their career at Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust.
Perhaps you are looking to take your career into an acute hospital setting, you may have recently returned to nursing or you might be looking for a new opportunity as a registered professional…. we want to hear from you.
You will be an experienced registered professional with the NMC.
In return you can expect:
- Excellent levels of training, education & support allowing you to take a step back into acute hospital care or continue your development
- Generous relocation package of up to £4500 available
- Assistance settling in to the area – we can offer help and advice on accommodation, education, banking, places of worship and local amenities
- Access to external education programs of education support through our local universities
- AFC Terms and Conditions, complete with an NHS Pension Scheme
- A “together” team environment
- Career development and progression opportunities
- The opportunity to make difference
For further details please contact:
Rachel Hobson, Recruitment Manager – Non-Medical on +44(0)3033 303525.
Alternatively to request further information or to send your CV please email:
The North Lincolnshire district is a mixed industrial and rural community. In addition to the main centres of Grimsby and Scunthorpe the area has many picturesque market towns and villages, including Brigg and Barton which are small market towns concerned with light industries and agriculture. The remaining population is in a mainly farming rural area which extends into the attractive Ancholme Valley and the gently sloping hills of the Lincolnshire Wolds, which have been designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty, with extensive beaches along the coastal strip. These make North Lincolnshire the ideal destination for walkers and cyclists.
Educational facilities in Grimsby, Scunthorpe and Goole, and the surrounding area of Lincolnshire, are of a high standard. The house prices in the area are amongst the lowest in the UK. There is a wealth of cultural and sporting activities in the district suitable for most needs. This includes a marina at South Ferriby for sailing in the Humber Estuary, and a number of well-regarded golf clubs.
More information is available from the following websites:
Grimsby and the Surrounding area
Scunthorpe and the Surrounding Area
Goole and the Surrounding Area