Due to growth in service developments we have exciting opportunities for consultant radiologists to join our friendly and busy department. We continue to expand our services with new additional CT and MRI static scanners and a new PACS system being installed in 2017.
As a radiology professional you will be supported by your consultant colleagues across the Trust in providing a comprehensive general radiology service. Opportunities for developing an interest in a particular field would be actively encouraged and supported.
You will be a key stakeholder in contributing to the development and progression of the imaging services across the Trust. Although predominantly based at one site, there will be opportunity for cross-site working.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and caring place to work where we aim to combine our patient first approach with innovative and creativity against a backdrop of holistic team working, as encapsulated in our vision and values – Together we care, we respect, we deliver.
What we can offer you
Making a life changing decision for you and your family isn’t always easy. We are on hand to offer support on your career developments and supporting the needs of your family, including:
- Dedicated on-boarding team to assist in finding a family home, suitable education for children and supporting the transition to the UK and the NHS
- Generous relocation allowance
- Assistance with travel arrangements.
- As an A-Rated sponsor, we are able to provide certificates of sponsorship for your visa
- Support with professional registration with the GMC
- Dedicated recruitment officer to assist you with general queries and paperwork
- A friendly and welcoming team, including two very experienced and forward thinking clinical lead radiologists and an associate medical director
We pride ourselves on the benefits we offer to our employees, a small selection of which are:
- Substantial annual leave allowance
- Study leave and funding available to further clinical skills and good practice
- Opportunities for teaching both undergraduate and post graduate professionals
We know it’s the little things that can make a huge difference when making a huge decision, like moving to the UK, that’s why we have it covered. If you have a unique circumstance or require additional assistance, we will be pleased to do what we can to help you in this. Just speak to one of our friendly members of staff.
- UK mobile phone number
- Someone to arrange and book transport
- Support in finding a home not just a house
- Good schooling sourced for your children prior to arrival
The international English language test system is designed to assess the language ability of candidates wanting to work in the UK. For some this can seem daunting but we at NLaG can guide you through.
For practice papers and more information on the IELTS, take a look at https://www.ielts.org/
There will be a dedicated person to help you with any questions that may arise. We can tell you everything you need to know to be confident and content in your decision to live and work in the UK.
We are here to support your professional development and ensure a happy and healthy work/life balance.
For more information on Consultant Radiologists post at Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust, please contact David Sprawka, Medical Recruitment Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org