Speciality Doctor - Accident & Emergency
We are seeking to appoint Specialty Doctors in Emergency Medicine to join our forward thinking and fast paced Emergency Care Centres. You will join sixteen Specialty Doctor Colleagues (or equivalent) across our two departments as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing excellent emergency care services at our Scunthorpe or Grimsby sites. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and caring place to work where we aim to combine our patient first approach with innovative and creativity against a backdrop of holistic team working, as encapsulated in our vision and values – Together we care, we respect, we deliver.
With around 70,000 patients visiting each Emergency Care Centre per year, our department is a great place to learn in. Our friendly and welcoming team hold a wealth of experience across all disciplines with strong links to the wider diagnostic teams.
We provide educational opportunities with regular teaching and audit sessions, and for those interested in pursuing a career at Consultant level a bespoke support package for your CESR (Certificate of Eligibility for Specialist Registration) application. This support includes an experienced mentor, placements in other departments as required, and assistance with completing your portfolio.
What we can offer you
- Making a life changing decision for you and your family isn’t always easy. We are on hand to offer support on your career developments and supporting the needs of your family, including:
- Dedicated on-boarding team to assist in finding a family home, suitable education for children and supporting the transition to the UK and the NHS
- Generous relocation allowance
- Assistance with travel arrangements.
- As an A-Rated sponsor, we are able to provide certificates of sponsorship for your visa
- Support with professional registration with the GMC
- Dedicated recruitment officer to assist you with general queries and paperwork
- A friendly and welcoming team, including very experienced and forward thinking clinical leads and an associate medical director.
We pride ourselves on the benefits we offer to our employees, a small selection of which are:
- Substantial annual leave allowance
- Study leave and funding available to further clinical skills and good practice
We know it’s the little things that can make a huge difference when making a huge decision, like relocating to the area or moving to the UK, that’s why we have it covered. If you have a unique circumstance or require additional assistance, we will be pleased to do what we can to help you in this. Just speak to one of our friendly members of staff.
- UK mobile phone number
- Someone to arrange and book transport
- Support in finding a home not just a house
- Good schooling sourced for your children prior to arrival