Asymptomatic staff testing
Asymptomatic (lateral flow) staff testing is available to all staff. This is not limited to clinical staff, and includes all staff across the Trust regardless of their job role. Staff should take the testing kits home, use them twice each week and report their results. You will not be eligible to take the tests if you have had a positive Coronavirus swab result within the last 90 days – please pick up a testing kit when this 90 days has surpassed.
Please visit a Collect a Kit drop-in session to pick your testing kit up. Deliveries will be made to some wards and departments.
Here’s some simple steps to getting started:
- You must watch the COVID-19 self-swab for healthcare staff video tutorial before picking up your testing kit
- Watch the full lateral flow instruction video (10 minutes) to save you time when picking up your testing kit
- Get your testing kit when the team come to you your ward/department or visit a Collect a Kit session
Reporting your results
You should report your results using this quick and easy online form (click here).
Alternatively, open your Outlook (work email account) and email email@example.com with either the word ‘positive’ OR ‘negative’. Please enter ‘Lateral Flow Testing’ in the subject line.
Help and support
For further information on the tests, reporting your results and what to do if your result is positive, please read the asymptomatic staff testing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
An asymptomatic staff testing step-by-step guide has been created to support you through the testing and reporting process. If you need further information or support in carrying out the tests or reporting your results, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting your testing kit
Each week a number of Collect a Kit drop-in sessions are held for staff and testing kits are delivered directly to wards and departments. Please check the intranet (the Hub) and staff Facebook group for details. Staff can also collect kits from the following staff:
- Goole – Matron, Kerry Owen
- New Beacon House – Craig Chambers
- Global House – Karen Hame or Ann Bontoft
- Monarch House – Glynis Jones-Sanderson