We offer a consultant-led dermatology service for managing all skin conditions, dermatological surgery, skin cancer management and paediatric dermatology.
Treatments offered include:
- Isotretinoin therapy for acne and related conditions
- Phototherapy including narrow band UVB and PUVA (not at Goole)
- Biologic therapy and systemic therapy for psoriasis
- Skin cancer management and support.
At Goole and District Hospital we offer one-stop clinics where you are assessed and treated on the same day.
Patient information leaflets
- Wound Care Instructions following Minor Surgery
- Minor Surgery
- Phototherapy – PUVA
- Iontophoresis Treatment
- Phototherapy – TLO1 (UVB)
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox) Treatment for Excessive Sweating (Scunthorpe)