There’s never been a more rewarding time to join us.
There are so many benefits to both working at the Trust and living in the northern Lincolnshire and Goole area. So much so, we won’t be able to highlight them all here.
However, some of the more attractive benefits of joining us include:
- Living in an area that strikes the perfect balance between beautiful countryside, superb amenities for both adults and families and excellent value for money
- Working for a friendly Trust that promotes a real sense of community
- Receiving full on-boarding support which includes help finding accommodation, help setting up bank accounts, assisting finding schools and providing advice and support with everything associated with relocating to the area
- Receiving a generous relocation allowance to help with the costs associated with moving here
- Career development and progression opportunities.
We have a full range of benefits and incentives, including a pension scheme, a health and wellbeing package, a relocation allowance of up to £4,000, and great holidays and entitlements.
Find out more on our dedicated Careers website.