Share your positive feedback
Our number one priority is providing excellent patient care and we really appreciate receiving compliments from members of the public.
If you have recently been a patient or visitor, and had a positive experience, we would love to hear about it!
When you share your compliments with us, we endeavour to pass it on to the staff member, team or service involved. We may also share your kind words (anonymously) on our social media channels to spread the word about our positive patient experience.
Here’s how you can share your positive feedback:
- Complete our feedback form
- Share your story or experience on the Care Opinion website
- Leave a review or send us a message on Facebook or Twitter
- Speak to the ward or department either during your appointment or stay, or by getting in touch at a later date
- You may be asked to complete the Friends and Family test either on a card during your appointment or stay, or via text message. Our most recently results from the Family and Friends Test can be viewed on the NHS England website.
Get in touch about a concern
If you have a concern about your care, or that of someone else, please speak to the ward or department directly if possible.
Alternatively, our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) team would like to hear from you.