What to bring to Hospital
We have lockers by each bed to store your belongings but space is limited so please do not bring more than you need.
- Your appointment letter
- Any medication you are taking including tablets, injections, drops, inhalers, skin creams and a copy of your GP repeat prescription request
- The name, address and contact numbers of your next of kin
- Any toiletries you need including soap, flannel and towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, hairbrush/comb
- A dressing gown and night clothes
- Non-slip footwear or slippers
- Your record card if you are taking steroids, any anti coagulation therapy or you have diabetes.
We would advise that you leave valuables at home and only bring a small amount of change to pay for newspapers etc. If you wish to keep cash or valuables with you, you will be asked to sign an indemnity form. Patients and visitors are reminded that the Trust cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to your personal belongings.