Eight people have taken up positions on the Trust’s Council of Governors.
Five public governors and three staff governors were successful in the recent elections.
Governors represent staff and patients and play a key role in holding the Trust Board to account. They act as a link between members and directors and are responsible for conveying information from the Trust Board to members about affordability, service plans and health improvement initiatives.
The Trust has a mixture of elected and nominated governors:
- Public Governors are elected by public members
- Staff Governors are elected by staff members
- Stakeholder Governors are nominated by partner organisations including GP providers, commissioners and local authorities
The following candidates were uncontested and elected to represent their public constituency:
- In East and West Lindsey – Dr Gorajala Vijayasimhulu
- In North East Lincolnshire – David James
- In North Lincolnshire constituency – Paula Ashcroft, Caroline Ridgway and Kev Allen (re-elected)
In the staff Governor elections Sakkaf Ahmed Aftab retained his seat while Corrin Manaley and Raquel Antipatia were elected to the role for the first time.
You can read all of our Governor profiles on our Governors page.