Who we are
Our Community Inclusion Team is a new service seeking to help some of the most vulnerable members of our local community.
Working alongside local charities, we’re offering community nursing services to people who don’t have regular access to healthcare services – from the homeless, refugees, asylum seekers, those living in temporary accommodation to members of the travelling community.
What we do
Services offered include:
- Health and wellbeing advice
- Assessments eg lower limb, doppler,
- PICC/Hickman line
- Support to manage long term conditions
- Foot care
- Wound care
- Continence issues
- Signposting to other local services
Drop-in sessions are being held at the following locations across North Lincolnshire:
- The Forge Project – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings
- The Arc – Monday afternoon
- We Are with you – Thursday afternoon.
Staff also visit the library, The Lighthouse and temporary accommodations.