What we do
We offer local outpatient physiotherapy services for Musculoskeletal problems at Scunthorpe and Grimsby hospitals and in community locations in Barton, Brigg, Epworth, Ironstone, Winterton, Grimsby central and Cleethorpes.
We pride ourselves on the service we offer and we will always listen to your needs and concerns and do our best to educate and inspire you towards your goals. We do this through holistic treatment helping you to manage your own treatment and wellbeing as part of overall lifestyle changes. Staff regularly share best practice and have regular training to maintain high standards so that the best level of care is provided.
- A high quality service delivered by registered and experienced staff
- Clinicians who care about the service they provide and the area they provide it to
- A strong working relationship with other professionals and services to ensure the best experience for our patients
- A service highly recommended by our patients.
- Access to external facilities to promote patient care
- Dedicated team of health professionals who focus on patient care and recovery.
Why choose us?
- We’re reliable, flexible, efficient and cost-effective
- We’ve worked hard to gain short waiting times with rapid access for urgent problems
- We’ve reviewed our way of working so every appointment is beneficial and effective
- We have structured, accessible- training, support and supervision for the team
- We have the depth of skills to gain excellent results, local knowledge to support clients more fully and access to allied health professionals in all major disciplines to ensure holistic care.
- We’re continually improving and developing our service and are enthusiastic to work closely with you to continue this. This has included accessing community gyms as part of ongoing treatment
- We work in partnership with North Lincolnshire Council allowing access to their facilities for additional support to patients as part of their rehabilitation, with access to the gym, pool and exercise classes at a discounted rate.
You need to be referred to us from treatment. This is usually via your GP or another NHS professional e.g Consultant or Nurse Practitioner.
North Lincolnshire waiting times for new patients – updated 6 December
|MSK physiotherapy||10 weeks|
|Women’s Health||6 weeks|
North East Lincolnshire waiting times for new patients – updated 6 December
|MSK physiotherapy||36 weeks|
We have created a number of videos to help you with your rehab. Please do not perform these exercises unless you have been advised by your Physiotherapist to do them:
Visit our Physiotherapy video playlist on our YouTube channel.
These are just some of the mobile apps we recommend to use as part of a healthy lifestyle. They can provide support with exercise, diet, mental health and goal setting.
Scunthorpe General Hospital
Outpatients Department (Level B)
Opening times: 7:45am to 4:30pm on weekdays
Diana Princess of Wales Hospital
Opening times 8am to 4.30pm weekdays